Job ID 215821
Experince 2-3 years
Indian dairy cooperative society Amul hiring Area Sales manager to handle their operation nearby Kanjirapally cluster, Amul is based at Anand in the Indian state of Gujarat and providing a Milk products all over India, Refer below details to apply B2B Sales jobs in Kanjirapally
Post: Area Sales Manager – Thiruvananthapuram
Department: Sales, Business Development
Work Location: Kanjirapally Kerala (Need to manage nearby area of assigned HQ)
Experience Range: 1+ years related work experience required
- To achieve the primary and secondary targets in the areas responsible
- Set individual sales targets with sales team, delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel and co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople of Kanjirapally Kerala team
- Recommend resource reallocation to continuously achieve and exceed target productivity and to ensure that sales in the area of responsibility as per the forecast
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the Kanjirapally KL sales team and liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities to increase customer reach in Kanjirapally Kerala.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- To ensure distribution and productivity objective are met in the respective areas as assigned
- Sales Development through new retail shops, new territories and additional products;
- Candidate must have completed graduation from any approved university of
- 1+ Years of Experience in Sales and Marketing
- Should have local area knowledge of Kanjirapally KL or Native, to easy communicate with local suppliers and retailers.
- Age – 21 to 38 Years
- CTC – up to 3.5 LPA + Incentives + Bonus
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Must be ready to do filed work in/nearby Kanjirapally Kerala.
Benefits to Join
- Medical/health Insurance
- Petrol and Mobile allowance
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates from Kanjirapally Kerala, with given eligibility as per in required qualifications, candidates can submit direct resume and details to know more about further interview details. if there is not suitable job for you, can check other sales jobs in Kanjirapally Kerala, or you may refer your friends to apply B2B Sales Jobs on http://careers.amul.com/
Tags : B2B Sales Jobs in Kanjirapally, Amul Jobs in Kanjirapally, Latest Sales Careers in Kanjirapally Kerala, Jobs nearby Kanjirapally Kerala, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager Jobs in Kanjirapally, BDM Job, Jobs Near me, Amul Careers
Note : ” At the Hireleven, have deployed a skill & experience based employee selection practice. We do not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers of Area Sales Manager – FMCG during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview, kindly be aware with it, and do not pay any amount to anyone to get Jobs in Kanjirapally Kerala area.