Job ID 382963
Experince 0-1 Year
We are looking out for an Event Coordinator in Ankleshwar to manage and coordinate clients events in Gujarat, ideal candidate should be extremely detail-oriented and have hands-on experience in planning, producing, and promoting virtual events at all refer below detailed description for more information.
Title: Event Coordinator – Client premises
Work Location: Ankleshwar Gujarat – working area will be nearby
Language known : Gujarati and English (Fluency in speaking and writing)
Education: Graduate (Any Stream)
As an Event Coordinator you will be oversee and organize events in Ankleshwar Gujarat, that will make an impact on a target audience. You will be responsible for driving the marketing event strategy, planning process and execution for very large virtual and in-person events.
Job Role of Event Coordinator in Ankleshwar
- Need to manage, coordination and budget management
- Management of event execution team
- Manage Key Relationships with Third-party vendors and contractors from Ankleshwar Gujarat
- Coordination of event communications: branding, online and offline marketing
- Need to do Event collaterals, Event evaluation and reporting, Profit and loss analysis
- Handle all incoming inquiries / leads of Ankleshwar customers.
- Show the venue to all walk – in customers as per availability in Ankleshwar.
- Convert leads to visits and convert visits to bookings.
- Keep in touch with the customer with satisfaction rate.
- Coordinate with caterer and decorator to ensure all commitments are delivered as per clients requirements.
- Maintain a good relationship with venue owners and other stakeholders
- Work with the corporate team of Ankleshwar to manage best experience with customer
- Prepare Proposal and Budgets for Events.
- Manage all Pre-event planning.
Basic Requirements for Even Manager Job in Ankleshwar GJ
- At least 1+ years’ experience as an event coordinator / Customer Relationship in Ankleshwar area.
- Strong Knowledge of Ankleshwar location to make easy communication
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Own Vehicle to drive and visit nearby area of Ankleshwar
- Must have local Gujarati language knowledge with fluency in writing and speaking
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Need to travel to visit clients, partners, sponsors, venues and other suppliers in Ankleshwar . also
- Lastly, you are generally working hours in the lead up to an event.
Would you like to get apply?
Follow below steps
- Read all job responsibility and qualification detail as given above to apply jobs in Ankleshwar, and submit details as per required along with updated resume/biodata/cv
- Once submit details wait for further call from State/ Ankleshwar City HR Manager
- After interview qualified and eligible candidates will connect for further details.
Tag: Event Coordinator Jobs in Ankleshwar Gujarat, Event Manager Jobs in Ankleshwar, Event Management Jobs, Events Planner / Organizer Jobs in Ankleshwar, Jobs near me in Ankleshwar, Hospitality Jobs in Ankleshwar
Note : At Hireleven we are not taking/asking any amount to pay or security amount from candidates to join any company/ offer letter / Job secure or any other, also kindly do note pay any amount to get jobs nearby Ankleshwar.