Job ID 154696
Join leading logistic firm ShadowFax as a Warehouse Operation Manager in Davanagere, Karnataka for direct warehousing jobs to receiving and distribution operations.
Post: Operation Manager
Location: , Davanagere or nearby warehouse in Karnataka
Job type: Full-time / On-roll
Work Schedule: Day shift
You will oversee the inventory management, receipt, value-added servicing, storage and dispatch of a wide variety of all products in warehouse. However, you should be able to see the all-warehouse/ inventory processes in Davanagere store are running smoothly for instance of given below detailed explanation.
Who can apply Operation Manager Jobs in Davanagere
- Looking basic understanding into Middle mile Operations, Warehouse Operations with excellent communication skills.
- Must have Karnataka local language knowledge (for example:Kannada Hindi & English)
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- bit work exposer as a Warehouse Operation / Inventory Management with graduate
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Local area knowledge of Davanagere, Karnataka,
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff also.
Responsibilities as a Warehouse Manager in Davanagere Karnataka:
- Ensure the Davanagere warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Train and manage a Davanagere-KA warehouse team to solve daily operational issues and reach short-and long- term performance goals.
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics works.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations of Karnataka govts.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products from Davanagere to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages as per billed.
Hiring process of Operation Manager jobs in Davanagere:
- Read job details of Davanagere with focus and get Register for job application.
- Fill all required details and attach your most updated copy of resume/cv/biodata.
- Submit and wait for the telephonic interview with HR Executive from head office of Bengaluru
- Then shortlisted candidate will get connected for finale interview in Davanagere KA.
About Company: ShadowFax is leading Logistic services company in India and delivering products in Davanagere and more other 500+ Cities in India with average 500k+ orders daily. Be a part of leading Transport and Logistic company.
Job Seekers tags: Warehouse Manager Jobs in Davanagere Karnataka, ShadowFax careers in Davanagere, Operation Manager Jobs in Davanagere KA, B2B / B2C full-time jobs in Davanagere, Logistic job in Davanagere. Warehouse jobs in Davanagere, Graduate Freshers Jobs in Davanagere
Note : ” At the Hireleven, have deployed a skill & experience based employee selection practice. We do not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview, kindly be aware with it, and do not pay any amount to anyone to get or apply Jobs in Davanagere, Karnataka”