Job ID 382912
Experince 0-1 Year
We are looking out for an Event Coordinator in Moradabad to manage and coordinate clients events in Uttar Pradesh, ideal candidate should be extremely detail-oriented and have hands-on experience in planning, producing, and promoting virtual events at all refer below detailed description for more information.
As an Event Coordinator you will be oversee and organize events in Moradabad Uttar Pradesh, that will make an impact on a target audience. You will be responsible for driving the marketing event strategy, planning process and execution for very large virtual and in-person events. This role requires superior project management, time management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
Title: Event Coordinator – Client premises
Work Location: Moradabad Uttar Pradesh – working area will be nearby
Language known : Hindi and English (Fluency in speaking and writing)
Job Role of Event Coordinator in Moradabad
- Need to manage, coordination and budget management
- Management of event execution team
- Manage Key Relationships with Third-party vendors and contractors from Moradabad Uttar Pradesh
- Coordination of event communications: branding, online and offline marketing
- Need to do Event collaterals, Event evaluation and reporting, Profit and loss analysis
- Handle all incoming inquiries / leads of Moradabad customers.
- Show the venue to all walk – in customers as per availability in Moradabad.
- Convert leads to visits and convert visits to bookings.
- Keep in touch with the customer with satisfaction rate.
- Coordinate with caterer and decorator to ensure all commitments are delivered as per clients requirements.
- Maintain a good relationship with venue owners and other stakeholders
- Work with the corporate team of Moradabad to manage best experience with customer
- Prepare Proposal and Budgets for Events.
- Manage all Pre-event planning.
Basic Requirements for Even Manager Job in Moradabad UP
- At least 1+ years’ experience as an event coordinator / Customer Relationship in Moradabad area.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong Knowledge of Moradabad location to make easy communication
- Outstanding vendor management skills.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree (if in Hospitality Management or Public Relations is preferred.)
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Own Vehicle to drive and visit nearby area of Moradabad
- Must have local Hindi language knowledge with fluency in writing and speaking
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Good leadership skills and time management
- Need to travel to visit clients, partners, sponsors, venues and other suppliers in Moradabad . also
- Your generally working hours in the lead up to an event. However, you may need to work extra hours incase required during events.
Would you like to get apply?
Follow below steps
- Read all job responsibility and qualification detail as given above to apply jobs in Moradabad, and submit details as per required along with updated resume/biodata/cv
- Once submit details wait for further call from State/ Moradabad City HR Manager
- After interview qualified and eligible candidates will connect for further details.
Tag: Event Coordinator Jobs in Moradabad Uttar Pradesh, Event Manager Jobs in Moradabad, Event Management Jobs, Events Planner / Organizer Jobs, Jobs near me in Moradabad, Hospitality Jobs in Moradabad,
Note : At Hireleven we are not taking/asking any amount to pay or security amount from candidates to join any company/ offer letter / Job secure or any other, also kindly do note pay any amount to get jobs nearby Moradabad.