Job ID 155049
Join India’s leading logistic services company ShadowFax, currently hiring Warehouse Operation Manager in Palasa Kasibugga, Andhra Pradesh for direct warehousing, receiving and distribution operations.
You will oversee the inventory management, receipt, value-added servicing, storage and dispatch of a wide variety of all products in warehouse. However, you should be able to see the all-warehouse/ inventory processes are running smoothly for instance of given below detailed explanation.
Post: Warehouse Operation Manager
Location: , Palasa Kasibugga or nearby warehouse in Andhra Pradesh
Job type: Full-time / On-roll
Work Schedule: Day shift
Details of Jobs in Warehouse Inventory:
Responsibilities of Warehouse Manager in Palasa Kasibugga Andhra Pradesh:
- Ensure the Palasa Kasibugga warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with customer satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, ordering and shipping.
- Train and manage a Palasa Kasibugga-AP warehouse team to solve daily operational issues and reach short-and long- term performance goals.
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling and managing inventory and logistics works.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are mets
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations of Andhra Pradesh govts.
- Supervise daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Schedule and oversee the Palasa Kasibugga-Andhra Pradesh warehouse team to meet the demands of the fulfillment center, and manage the flow and quality of work to maximize efficiency and minimize overtime.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Schedule regular meeting with warehouse leads to review, analyze, and develop actionable plans for more and soft productivity
- Oversee and manage logistics utilized to transport products from Palasa Kasibugga to customers and internal facilities, communicating with drivers and air partners to ensure efficient delivery of packages as per billed.
Requirements of Warehouse Manager Jobs in Palasa Kasibugga
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Operation / Inventory Management with graduate (Fulltime)
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Looking Experience into Middle mile Operations, Warehouse Operations with excellent communication skills.
- Must have Andhra Pradesh local language knowledge (for example:Telugu Hindi & English)
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Local area knowledge of Palasa Kasibugga, Andhra Pradesh,
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff also.
Hiring process of Warehouse jobs near Palasa Kasibugga AP
- Read job details of Palasa Kasibugga with focus and get Register for job application.
- Fill all required details and attach your most updated copy of resume/cv/biodata.
- Submit and wait for the telephonic interview with HR Executive from head office of Visakhapatnam
- Then shortlisted candidate will get connected for finale interview in Palasa Kasibugga AP.
About Company: ShadowFax is leading Logistic services company in India and delivering products in Palasa Kasibugga and more other 500+ Cities in India with average 500k+ orders daily. Be a part of leading Transport and Logistic company.
Job Seekers tags: Warehouse Manager Jobs in Palasa Kasibugga Andhra Pradesh, ShadowFax careers in Palasa Kasibugga, Operation Manager Jobs in Palasa Kasibugga AP, B2B / B2C full-time jobs in Palasa Kasibugga, Logistic job in Palasa Kasibugga. Warehouse jobs in Palasa Kasibugga
Note : ” At the Hireleven, have deployed a skill & experience based employee selection practice. We do not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview, kindly be aware with it, and do not pay any amount to anyone to get or apply Jobs in Palasa Kasibugga, Andhra Pradesh”