Maruti Suzuki is hiring candidates for Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager : Traction Motor Control in the department of Engineering and Work location will be at Gurugram, Refer below details and apply online at Maruti Suzuki career page.
Post: Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager
Job Type : Full-time
Location: Gurugram, India
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Business Unit: Engineering
- The role will be as Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Traction Motor/Inverter Control Engineer
- Need to Define HEV/EV Traction Motor/Inverter & Electrical System Architecture.
- Drives functions and Control algorithms like State transition Diagram & Conditions, Torque control (Protection & restriction), Thermal behavior estimations & management, Vehicle Adhesion Controls.
- Inverter Controls Software Verification and Validation.
- ISO 26262 compliance for Traction Inverter ECU, DFMEA
- Work with System team to identify the electrical interfaces & calibration
- Functional Testing, System/Component Benchmarking
- Candidate who have Knowledge of Power electronics in Electric Vehicle and its Components also Knowledge of Electric drivetrain systems (Architectures, modeling and simulations and design considerations)
- Previous Experience in testing at Motor Bench and vehicle level testing
- Can exposure to Hybrid / Electric Powertrain Control Design, development, Verification and Validation.
- Who have familiarity with on board diagnostics.
- Can exposure to Regulations and Standards of HEV/EV such as AIS 041, AIS038, AIS102
- Effective team player having Positive attitude will be proffered.
- Study Industrial Trends (global &domestic) and apply it in work related area.
- Can Co-ordinate department activities and represent in various forums.
- Good Interpersonal, Communication & Presentation skills will be good.
Educational Qualification Requirement
- Applicants with B.E / B. Tech in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication can apply this post
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidate can submit application here